In this material, I share some of my best MLM recruiting tips. I’ve been around the block a few times and I know what works, what sucks and what works best every time when it comes to recruiting for your MLM.
Recruiting new business partners is what you get paid for in MLM. There are no ways around it. In fact, you can sell all the product available from your MLM company single handed-ly if you want. But it is not the most efficient use of your time.
This is the top #1 Tip; Once you get it, you become the best at recruiting for your MLM
Please get a solid grip on this fact. If you want to make significant amount of money in MLM, you need to get good at prospecting. Prospecting is actually the art and science of selling with good communication. It is a skill you deserve to learn to enhance recruiting quality prospects for your MLM.
I hate to bust your bubble. You are not just sorting, but you are also selling. The only thing is that you don’t want it to seem like you are selling. No one likes to be sold. But no worries, people like buying.
In this information, I share some MLM Recruiting tips that you may not find anywhere else. I hope you are taking notes. These concepts will build your empire and not just a mere MLM downline. There is a big different between the 2. Most home based business professionals will never get it.
Do you want the holy grails of recruiting tips for your MLM? This will make you the best and fastest at it.
We are in a different era. It’s the 21st century now. Technology is evolving more than ever before and it’s affecting how your prospects respond to information and products. Your intentions and the quality of products does not matter more than your communication, marketing and MLM Recruiting technology usage. Be careful about uplines that will try to discourage you from this.
Here are 5 additional tips… for recruiting into you MLM
1. Set realistic goals and expectations. You must never set goals and expectations that are not possible to happen. Also, do not expect that you’ll be able to recruit people on your first try. You have to understand that everything works out fine if you are patient enough to stay ready always.
2. Don’t get too emotional over negative results. It is never personal. By being indifferent to the result of your MLM recruiting results, you will not be too bothered by it. You can’t please everybody and you can’t recruit them all. It is in fact a numbers game.
3. Befriend your prospects authentically. Of course, the friendly attitude is always the winning attitude. Be pleasant in asking and inquiring for referrals. Make it sound that they can certainly gain by working with you, not like you are only doing that for your own benefit.
4. Offer value. Let your potential recruit see what you can offer and what your business can do for them. Educate them on what your business is. Listen to their suggestions. Perhaps they may be able to help you with something in your MLM business. Remember you are looking for recruits because there is something your business is lacking. YES! You should always be open to learning.
5. Prioritize what is important and take action for it. Don’t look at the negative side and just do what you have to do. Don’t confuse yourself over trivial things and just think more about what you want to happen for your MLM business; 10 – 20 recruiting monthly into your MLM downline. It will take an average of 30 recruiting to find your 3 to 5 MLM superstars.
When it comes to recruiting new business partners for your MLM business, the timing is always right for you but not necessarily true for your prospect. Leverage technology to automatically follow up with your prospects.
Once you are able to recruit them, plug them into an MLM recruiting system that works. Tip; plug them into the system that worked for you and allow you to recruit the prospect. That’s duplication at its best. Then go after more prospects to help change lives.
I will like to leave you with this. In MLM, Network Marketing is your job and business at the same time. It is a job especially when it’s within your first 5 years. You need to take it seriously like any other business. It will require both investment in time, kind and money.
It’s called network marketing; not just networking. You need to learn marketing and marketing needs to be an evergreen running machine in your business. There are no prospects to network with if you are not actively marketing.
Guess what; Network Marketing and MLM is not just about working either. Working is good but if you are not leveraging today’s technology, you will be left out in the dust by your competitors with your MLM recruiting activities. MLM Recruiting is simple but also very easy for those who acquired the skills.
So let’s RECAP the tips for Best MLM Recruiting in your business:
You need communication and prospecting skills. Your intentions are almost meaningless when trying to sell an idea to a prospect. The message must be received in a way that compels them to buy now.
You need a duplicatable system. Human beings are unique and will never duplicate. The only thing that duplicate results is a system. Systems can handle boredom. But system will produce results for you with recruiting new partners into your MLM.
You need to be leveraging technology. This is a pop culture issue. Unfortunately, you do not get to decide any longer if you want to use technology or not. If you want to have a competitive advantage in the market place, leveraging technology is a must.
You need to actively be marketing. It needs to be active always. You don’t get to take a break from marketing your MLM business. Your business will not accept the excuse of lack of resources. Become resourceful.
You need aa automated follow up system. There are no rooms to be a superstar in MLM. It’s an entrepreneurship game. It’s about getting results. You must always put in consideration that you only have 24 hours per day. So, spend 1 minute with 100 prospects; not 100 minutes with 1 prospect.